Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday Workday

 photo IMG_3328_zpsq3orjjlz.jpg

 photo IMG_3334_zps97l79c4g.jpg


Hello Dolls, 

     My Saturdays tend to be filled with makeup and hair since thats what I do on the side. It's something I enjoy doing and it pays decently, So today will be spent with clients in the morning and family in the evening. In the evening I will be going out to dinner with the family. We love to look for new places to visit and different restaurants to try. How do you spend your Saturday? 

Another thing that I do on my off Saturday's is go to church...got to give thanks to the man upstairs for all the things I do have and will receive. 

Xo,
Cari


Hola Muñecas,

   Mis Sábados están llenos de maquillaje y peinados porque eso es lo que hago aparte. Es algo que disfruto hacer y paga bien. Por la mañana me la paso con clientes y por la tarde con la familia. En la tarde, a mi familia nos gusta visitar lugares nuevos y probar restaurantes nuevos. Eso sera lo que haremos por la tarde del Sábado.

Otra cosa que hago por la mañana cuando no tengo clientes es ir a la iglesia. Tengo que ir a dar gracias por lo que tengo y estoy por recibir. 

Besos
Cari


 photo IMG_3338_zpskvnjxnps.jpg

 photo IMG_3339_zpsmm8cozvl.jpg

 photo IMG_3340_zpsa9iktiy6.jpg

 photo IMG_3322_zpsuzpdfg7j.jpg

 photo IMG_3333_zps33clv2oa.jpg

 photo IMG_3343_zpsvcidi17w.jpg

Dress: HotMiamiStyles.com
Heels: LolaShoetique.com

1 comment: