Friday, March 25, 2016

Bloggin' All Day



 photo IMG_3268_zpskkc07oqy.jpg

 photo IMG_3269_zpszn8mbbss.jpg

 photo IMG_3291_zpsyse6miug.jpg


Hello Dolls, 

      I've been digging this outfits with hats. I just think that it give the outfit an edgy look and covering a bit of the eyes makes you look a bit mysterious. The top is so right on fabulous not only for what it sats but also for it's distressed look. I also love the looks of ripped jeans even though I have a hard time searching for pairs that fit. This pair flattens my ass a bit (not that flattering) but it looks great on. Details will now be posted below rather than mention it within in the context of this paragraph. 

Till next one,
Cari


Hola Muñecas, 

     Me encantan el look con estas gorras. Pienso que el uso de estas gorras en un atuendo le da al look un punto de interes, mucho mas cuando te tapa los ojos dando un look misterioso. La camisa dice que todo el día me la paso haciendo blogs. No solo es fabulosa por lo que dice pero también por el look de que se mira gastada. Los pantalones es otro articulo que me encanta aunque se me hace difícil  encontrar un par que quede bien. Este par me aplasta las pompas un poco y eso no luce bien pero no están tan mal. Los detalles de este look estarán puestos al final de el blog. 

Hasta la siguiente,
Cari


 photo IMG_3283_zpsgpvehqq9.jpg

 photo IMG_3282_zps65upmhbf.jpg

Top: Forever21.com
Jeans: FashionNova.com
Heels: LolaShoetique.com
Hat: FashioNova.com

No comments:

Post a Comment