Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Olive

 photo IMG_3424_zpsguh9fbao.jpg

 photo IMG_3431_zpsva0xmmt4.jpg

 photo IMG_3430_zpszmxpjzby.jpg





Hello Loves,

   How did you spend your Easter? My Easter turned out to be a fairly decent one, I can't really complain. The original plan was that I would be to spend it with my immediate family but that turned out to be a fail. I ended up spending the evening with my one side of my extended family. 
   Now this outfit got nothing to do with what I wore on Easter. I just wanted to share a small snip bit of what I did on Easter. 

Xo 
Cari



Hola Amores,

   Como pasaron su dis de Pascua? Yo inicial mente tenia planes de pasar la primera parte del día con mi familia cercana. Eso no paso. Por la tarde termine pasándola con mi familia extendida. 
   Este look no tiene nada que ver con lo que use el día de Pascua. Solo quería compartir con ustedes lo que hice ese día. 

Besos,
Cari


 photo IMG_3425_zpsiy9qfzjg.jpg

 photo IMG_3428_zpsbapahhx5.jpg

 photo IMG_3421_zpsqrqmuwmn.jpg

Top: Forever21
Skirt: Bebe
Heels: Lolashoetique

No comments:

Post a Comment