Friday, March 25, 2016

It's Friiiiiday!!



 photo IMG_3305_zpsvh41vyza.jpg

 photo IMG_3307_zpsxws22bse.jpg

 photo IMG_3310_zpsjo8lq6mn.jpg

 photo IMG_3311_zps95vxy5qf.jpg


Hello Dolls,
    
     It's finally Friday and for me that means I got a week of vacation. I will be sleeping in, blogging and catching up on my Netflix. I am looking forward to it. All I really need to do is buy myself a bottle of wine. 😄 So make sure you follow me on my snap, instagram and youtube to keep up with all the things that I'll be doing (@CariCollazo). 

Happy Friday,
Cari


Hola Muñecas,

     Por fin es Viernes y para mi significa que estoy de vacaciones por una semana. Me pasare la semana despertando me tarde, en my blog y mirando todos mis shows favoritos de Netflix. Lo único que necesito es comprarme una botella de vino y eso seria lo ultimo que faltaría para una semana perfecta. 😄 Sigueme en snap, instagram y youtube para seguir mis locuras (arroba CariCollazo).

feliz Viernes,
Cari

 photo IMG_3317_zps9bqzt6ka.jpg

Top: Bebe.com
Skirt: FashioNova.com




No comments:

Post a Comment