Monday, March 28, 2016

Kicking those Feet Up



 photo IMG_3350_zpsl38ougkf.jpg

 photo IMG_3360_zpsiyi5jxs1.jpg


Hello Dolls,

      It's the first day of my vacation. My line of work allows me to get all holidays, some holidays with extend for more than a day. Not only do I get holidays but also summers. So although the kids and I have the week off, my hubby does not. So it's just the kids and I enjoying this week. We are just enjoying it while it lasts. 

What do you do when you take time off?

Xo Cari



Hola Muñecas,


   Es el primer dia de mis vacaciones. Mi trabajo me da la oportunidad de tomar los días festivos y algunos incluyo mas que esos. También me dan días en el verano. Pero los únicos en vacaciones son mis hijos y yo. Mi esposo desafortunada mente le toco trabajar. Estamos disfrutando en día.

Que haces en tu tiempo libre..

Besos
Cari


 photo IMG_3351_zpszcc3v7nz.jpg

Top: @FashioNova
Skirt: @MissGuided
Heels: Lolashoetique

No comments:

Post a Comment