Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Keeping it Going

 photo IMG_3370_zps0gaj98gn.jpg



Hello Dolls, 

     I'm really making this a very productive week. I'm filming videos and getting those outfits together. Got a video per day. Sipping on some wine and playing my favorite jams really get things going. This outfits aren't the latest ones that I've posted on my IG..this is me doing catch up.

How's your week going?

Xo Cari






Hola Muñecas,

   Esta semana a llegado ser bien productiva. Estoy filmando videos y poniendo muchos looks. Cada día es un video. Estoy disfrutando de un poco de vino y de mi música favorita...eso si ayuda a que todo progreso muy suavemente. Los look mas resientes están en my Instagram, que hace que no se te olvide seguirme. Estas looks son de algunos días atrás, aquí estoy tratando de mantenerlos al día. 

Como va tu semana?

Besos Cari


 photo IMG_3378_zpsortkv6xu.jpg

 photo IMG_3382_zpsxks6vfja.jpg

 photo IMG_3380_zpsrehkealu.jpg

Set @FashionNova.com
Shoes Nike Thea Premium

No comments:

Post a Comment