Monday, October 1, 2012

Leggings and Studs

Photobucket
Photobucket




Hey Dolls,

       Loved this outfit....I took it out to the mall (yeah I tend to go to the mall all dolled up) and got some compliments. I had filmed the video that day and on Sunday I was editing the whole thing and come to find out the camera was out of focus. So here I am Monday trying to refilm and upload everything. The good thing I got to wear it once more at least for a couple minutes and realize how much I did love it.

What do you think?

Xo, Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hola Munecas,

     Me encanta este look... me lo lleve de compras (si yo tengo la costumbre de ir me bien arreglada) y con decirles de que recibe muchos alagos. Otra cosa que me ocurio fue cuando esta areglando el video y me di cuenta que la camara nunca estubo enfocada. Entonces tuve que grabar de nuevo hoy. Lo bueno de todo es que me lo puse de nueve por algunos minutos para darme cuanto de cuanto me gusta el look.

Que tal?

Besitos, Cari 





 Photobucket

 Photobucket
 Photobucket

 Photobucket
Photobucket
Shoes: JustFab.com
Purse: Kohls
Leggings: Wet Seat






     

6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL here. LOVE this look.

    xo,
    Terry


    terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. clarksuk.net is a safe site ,free shipping now

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!! SO SEXY!!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new booties on my blog today, go check them out!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2012/10/me-wearing-my-black-faux-leather-hidden.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! I have that top and love it! you look so gorgeoussss!!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUY SEXY
    MUY ELEGANTE
    UN LOOK MUY BUENO.... COMBINA ELEGANCIA Y ALGO CLASICO
    CON UN PUNTO MUY MODERNO Y SEXY
    ME GUSTA
    BUENAS FOTOS
    MUY BUEN BLOG
    GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! it has some edge to it!
    GReat job!

    ReplyDelete