Saturday, June 11, 2016

Brunch with my Grandfather

 photo IMG_3704_zpstjmyydwg.jpg

 photo IMG_3705_zpsmy6uhztb.jpg

 photo IMG_3709_zpspk8po2dp.jpg
Hello Loves,

       This outfit was worn some time ago. It was worn on a day that I took my grandfather to eat some good seafood in San Pedro Port. They have the best seafood that my mouth is watering just thinking about it. God only knows how much longer he will grant us time with him and until then I cherish every moment. It was wonderful just spending some time with him. The top is from Forever21.com ad the jeans, which I love, are from FashionNova.com .

Xo Cari

Hola Amores,

   Este atuendo lo use alguna tiempo atrás. Fue usado en un mañana n que lleve a mi abuelo a cual le digo, Pa Toño. Fuimos a comer unos ricos mariscos en el Porto de San Pedro. Solo de pensar en eso se me hace agua la boca. Delicioso¡ El tener a mi viejo lindo, es una gran bendición de Dios y cual tengo que gozar por completo mientras aun este con nosotros. 
   La blusa es de Forever21.com y los pantalones, que me encanta como quedan son de FashionNova.com .

Besos,
Cari



 photo IMG_3712_zpsaua6etcq.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment