Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday Fun

 photo IMG_3498_zpspogypp2b.jpg

 photo IMG_3493_zpsrjoflbse.jpg

Hello Loves, 

      What a long day. I was up before the break of dawn doing makeup and hair. It was super busy that on day like this I just wanna go home and rest. I have no energy to go out anywhere.  So today I'll just write this quick blog post and take a siesta. 

Xo Cari


Hola Amores,

     Que dia tan largo. Estuve desde antes que amaneciera haciendo maquillaje y peinados. Fue un día super ocupado. En días como hoy ...no me da ganas de hacer nada mas que descansar. Lo dejo con este look. Ahora a descansar. 

Besos Cari
 photo IMG_3502_zpswiuzoqlg.jpg

 photo IMG_3495_zpsw6d18bgf.jpg

Top: ?
Jeans: Express
Heels: Lolashoetique 


1 comment:

  1. You look so gorgeous and especially amazing in those pants! That back shot is so sexy and wonderful :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete