Friday, April 1, 2016

Getting Back into It

 photo IMG_3466_zpsfsvjkkjz.jpg

 photo IMG_3475_zpspgnmi1cy.jpg

 photo IMG_3469_zpshvsspkuo.jpg

Hello Loves,

    So I've noticed that I have gained a couple pounds. I have been not only slacking on my gym but also on my diet. I don't wanna call it a diet because it's not. It's eating clean. I have one week and back to the gym I go. It's been two months since I've stepped foot in it. I am so motivated to loose those couple pounds I gained and toning those trouble zones. 

Are you interested in seeing my progress?

Xo, Cari

Hola Amores,

      Me e dado cuenta de que e subido algunas libras. No solo no e estado llendo al gimnasio pero también no e comido muy saludable. No hago dieta, es mas como comer saludablemente y no tanta comida procesada. Me regreso la siguiente semana al gimnasio a quemar esas libras de mas. Estoy muy motivada. 

Esta interesados en ver mi progreso?

Besos, Cari


 photo IMG_3473_zpsey0yiwcv.jpg

 photo IMG_3474_zpsrcztrimo.jpg

 photo IMG_3480_zpsgymlhkjl.jpg

Dress: Bebe
Heels: Lolashoetique

No comments:

Post a Comment