Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chunky Heels

Hey Lovelies,

This is what I wore on Saturday to my little cousins 1st birthday party. The whole focus of this outfit turned out to be my heels which I absolutely love. Not only did I get them for $14 but they are so comfortable. Oh and I tell you that they are comfortable because I gave them some very harsh tests. I danced and jumped in them that night. I fell in loved with them when I saw them on a fellow blogger post, Maytedoll. It was a fun party.

P.S. I wanted to also start making post in spanish just to increase the number of followers to my blog.

Hola Lindas,


Esto es lo que llevaba el sábado a la fiesta de cumpleaños de primo que cumplio uno. Todo el enfoque de este equipo resultó ser mis tacones que me encanta. No sólo los  consegui por 14 dólares, pero son tan cómodos. Ah, y te digo que se sienten cómodos, porque les di algunas pruebas muy duras. Yo baile y salte en ellos toda la noche. Me enamore de ellos cuando los vi en un post de Blogger, Maytedoll. Ay, y fue una fiesta divertida.


Tambien voy a empecar a escribir mi blog en español  para aumentar el número de seguidores de mi blog.










 Blouse: Thrifted
Jeans: Watch LA
Watch: Guess
Hoops: F21
Bag: Vera Wang for Kohls
Heels: Candies @ Kohls




1 comment: