Monday, March 20, 2017

Pushing Through the Challenges


 photo IMG_7080_zpsxu6ysrna.jpg

 photo IMG_7083_zpsug474y12.jpg

 photo IMG_7099_zps5ezdgnrs.jpg






Hey Loves,

    Every road in life will come with obstacles and challenges. Nothing will be easy. You will be CHALLENGED!! How are you gonna overcome obstacles in the road? How are you gonna handle arising situations? I know that my path ahead will come with a challenge but I have one person whom I trust and whom I know will be there the whole way. He is with me, He will strengthen me, He is here. This which I'm facing today, is a test of faith. I prepared for this moment and because of my preparation I believe that I will overcome. Just when you think that things are easy...you get another challenge. But this is just molding me into being something bigger. If you are going through some challenges of your own, what ever you believe is. Have faith, stay positive, that the universe will revela itself to you.

XO Cari


Hola Amores

     Cada camino en la vida vendrá con obstáculos y desafíos. Nada será fácil. ¡Usted será CHALLENGED !! ¿Cómo vas a superar los obstáculos en el camino? ¿Cómo vas a manejar situaciones que surjan? Sé que mi camino por delante vendrá con un desafío, pero tengo una persona en la que confío y que sé que estará allí todo el camino. Él está conmigo, Él me fortalecerá, Él está aquí. Esto que estoy enfrentando hoy, es una prueba de fe. Me preparé para este momento y debido a mi preparación creo que voy a superar. Justo cuando usted piensa que las cosas son fáciles ... usted consigue otro desafío. Pero esto es sólo el moldeo de mí en ser algo más grande. Si usted está pasando por algunos desafíos de su cuenta, lo que nunca crees que es. Tener fe, permanecer positivo, que el universo se revela a ti.

Besos Cari


 photo IMG_7125_zpsgyhsspbt.jpg
 photo IMG_7127_zpsp34qjody.jpg

Top: HotMiamiStyles.com
Skirt: Bebe.com
Heels: Lolashoetique.com

2 comments:

  1. Love that stylish skirt/top outfit with those cute heels! :)

    Looking gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete