Friday, November 1, 2013

Lemon Gum Drop

             
 photo IMG_5280_zpsd7e2d579.jpg

 photo IMG_5283_zps3c4e442f.jpg

     Oh Boy, it has been a while since I have blogged. This outfit was from a week ago and I just realized that I did not make a blog post for it. So here I am now.

        I love the look of these pants specially for fall and winter. To my luck I found it at TJ Maxx and at a great price. This must be a staple in your closet specially during this time. There is so many ways of styling it that it makes it worth it. I just simply paired it with a lime green blouse that I had in my closet and some strap heels which are so in right now. Hope to bring you more post featuring these pants soon. Xo, Cari

 photo IMG_5284_zps2d9a0eab.jpg

 photo IMG_5281_zps8be53cf0.jpg
 photo IMG_5279_zps9762ca5a.jpg

 photo IMG_5282_zpsdcf90684.jpg

Pants: TJ Maxx
Bag: JustFab
Blouse: romwe.com
heels: Fashion Q



No comments:

Post a Comment